- Suitable for flat or sloping ground and any hard or soft surface.
- Not recommended for sites prone to regular deep water flooding.
- Areas with a high water table may experience slower water dispersion.
- Excavation depth: 910 - 1160mm (includes 150mm for drainage).
- Tools required - CAT scanner, stone cutting saw, concrete breaker, post borer, long-arm graft, shovel, spirit level, trowel, hand tools, and a wheelbarrow.
- Materials required - 20mm shingle, 10mm shingle, ballast, sharp sand, rapid set cement, cement dye (optional), mortar plasticiser, and water.
- Approx time to install - 1-2 hours (per bollard).
- DIY installation guide (PDF)
We can install this telescopic bollard for £230 + vat (£276.00 inc vat).
- Price applies to the installation of a single bollard and includes the all-important cable avoidance scan (CAT scan), road tolls, fuel, alignment, excavation, installation, materials, surface reinstatement, and spoil removal from the site.
- Your installer's vehicle is fully equipped and will carry the necessary tools to complete the work. Your installer will also provide their own electricity and water supply.
- Discounts are available for multiple installations at the same location (see our 'Buy More - Save More' rates above).
- More details about our installation service
Ordering your installation(s)
To have one of our experienced, fully insured operatives install your bollard(s) simply 'ADD INSTALLATION' to your order.
You will then be allocated an installer, and your goods will be manufactured and delivered to you within the estimated delivery date shown above.
- Once you receive your goods, simply contact your allocated installer to arrange an installation date that we guarantee will be carried out within the estimated installation date shown above.
- The postcode areas we cover