- Sub-surface (concrete in) installation to a depth of 600mm for each leg (main posts) + 300mm deep (catch post).
- Surface mounted (bolt down) requires 4 x 16mm (pivot post) + 4 x 12mm ground anchors (catch post).
- Swing gate bolts to the uprights of the height restrictor.
- 400 x 400 x 10mm steel base plate (main posts).
- 340 x 254 x 10mm steel base plate (catch post).
- Suitable for all hard or soft surfaces.
We can install this combination height restriction barrier for £1,050 + vat (£1,260.00 inc vat).
- Price applies to the installation of a single barrier and includes the all-important cable avoidance scan (CAT scan), road tolls, fuel, alignment, excavation, installation, materials, surface reinstatement, and spoil removal from the site.
- Your installer's vehicle is fully equipped and will carry the necessary tools to complete the work. Your installer will also provide their own electricity and water supply.
- More details about our installation service
Ordering your installation(s)
To have one of our experienced, fully insured operatives install your barrier simply 'ADD INSTALLATION' to your order.
You will then be allocated an installer, and your goods will be manufactured and delivered to you within the estimated delivery date shown above.
- Once you receive your goods, simply contact your allocated installer to arrange an installation date that we guarantee will be carried out within the estimated installation date shown above.
- The postcode areas we cover