To ensure your product guarantee and it’s long term performance is not compromised , the installation of a security bollard, barrier or parking post plays an important part in the life of your bollard or barrier. Successful installation requires a skilled operative with extensive product knowledge and deep ground works and surface reinstatement experience.
With over 60,000 domestic and commercial bollard installations between them, our fully equipped and insured professional installation teams have over 10 years of experience in all aspects of bollard and barrier installation. With their experience and attention to detail you can be assured of a proper installation.
PLEASE NOTE: The product(s) to be installed must be purchased separately from within our product range to be able to utilise our installation service. We do not undertake installations for product(s) purchased from a third party supplier.
1: Simply choose the 'Supply & Install' option with your product, complete your order and leave the rest to us.
2: One of our team will contact you within 48 hours to arrange a suitable installation date to be completed within 21 days from the time of your order.
That's it, you don't need to do anything else.
As standard, your product(s) will be delivered to you direct before the day of your installation (see availability and delivery for your product).
NOTE: If you would like your operative to deliver your products on the day of your installation, please include a note in the shopping cart before you checkout.
A seperate charge of £25 will be applied to your order for this service.
Please disclose any of the following when we contact you, as an additional charge will apply.
* Internal deep excavation installations to a vibrated concrete floor.
* Removal of an existing bollard, barrier or parking post.
* Weekend or Bank Holiday installations.
PLEASE NOTE: Any additional charge is to be discussed and agreed between both parties before the day of your installation(s).
Extra charges that have been agreed will be charged accordingly. We can take immediate payment or if you prefer, we will forward an invoice for these additional charges which must be paid on the day of your installation(s).
* The site location for the installation(s) must be within the postcode areas we cover.
* Parking and any parking permits must be provided for your operative.
* If you need to cancel or re-schedule your appointment, please let us know at least 48 hours before the day of your installation(s) or you could be charged an aborted call out fee of £120 + vat.
* If there is severe inclement weather on the day of your installation and it is deemed unsuitable to complete the work, your operative will call you to arrange an alternative date at no extra cost.
* If there is traffic congestion en-route to your destination, you will be informed of any delay by your operative. Please be patient, they will get to you as soon as they can.
* Disputes on-site that cause the cancellation of your installation when your operative has arrived, will incur a re-booking fee of £65 + vat to cover the operatives time and travel costs.FAQs YOU MIGHT NEED ANSWERS TO
We are always on the look out for reputable, professional installation teams for the areas we don't cover. If you are interested and would like some more information, then please drop us a line and we will be in touch.