Why search around trying to find a reputable installer for your bollard, when our professional all inclusive installation service will take care of everything for you. Successful installation requires a skilled operative with extensive product knowledge and deep ground works and surface reinstatement experience, so don't look to cut corners, get it right first time.
Our fully equipped and insured professional installation teams have over 10 years experience in all aspects of bollard and barrier installation, so you won't have to worry about whether your product has been installed correctly and you won't have any of the headache involved in trying to find someone.
More importantly, you'll be able to kick back and relax by knowing that your product guarantee and it’s long term performance has not been compromised by a poor installation.
PLEASE NOTE: The product(s) to be installed must be purchased separately from within our product range to be able to utilise our installation service. We do not undertake installations for product(s) purchased from a third party supplier.
1: At your chosen product page, simply 'Add Installation' to your order.
2: You will be assigned an installer and your goods will be delivered to you within the time frame stated at the time of your order.
3: Once you have received your goods, simply contact your installer to arrange an installation date that will be completed within the time frame stated at the time of your order.
That's it, you don't need to do anything else.
As standard, your product(s) will be delivered to you direct before the day of your installation (see availability and delivery for your product).
NOTE: If you would like your operative to deliver your products on the day of your installation, please include a note in the shopping cart before you checkout.
A seperate charge of £25 will be applied to your order for this service.
Please disclose any of the following when we contact you, as an additional charge will apply.
* Internal deep excavation installations to a vibrated concrete floor.
* Removal of an existing bollard, barrier or parking post.
* Weekend or Bank Holiday installations.
PLEASE NOTE: Any additional charge is to be discussed and agreed between both parties before the day of your installation(s).
Extra charges that have been agreed will be charged accordingly. We can take immediate payment or if you prefer, we will forward an invoice for these additional charges which must be paid on the day of your installation(s).
* The site location for the installation(s) must be within the postcode areas we cover.
* Parking and any parking permits must be provided for your operative.
* If you need to cancel or re-schedule your appointment, please let us know at least 48 hours before the day of your installation(s) or you could be charged an aborted call out fee of £120 + vat.
* If there is severe inclement weather on the day of your installation and it is deemed unsuitable to complete the work, your operative will call you to arrange an alternative date at no extra cost.
* If there is traffic congestion en-route to your destination, you will be informed of any delay by your operative. Please be patient, they will get to you as soon as they can.
* Disputes on-site that cause the cancellation of your installation when your operative has arrived, will incur a re-booking fee of £65 + vat to cover the operatives time and travel costs.FAQs YOU MIGHT NEED ANSWERS TO